At Lindal Cedar Homes, we incorporate our green building values within every aspect of the planning and designing process of your custom home. Environmentalism is at the heart of everything we do – from design to materials, site selection, building techniques, and beyond.
Our manufacturing process allows us to optimize the use of the material in the factory, which greatly reduces on-site waste. This also allows us to deliver your Lindal building materials in one load, ultimately saving time and money! Our green prefab home package specifications include advanced framing, EnergyStar™-rated windows with energy-efficient glazing, as well as other resource-efficient upgrades. These well-considered options enable you to tailor the components to the climatic conditions of the site and to your own desire to build green.
Over the years, Lindal has partnered with the Pacific Northwest Reforestation program to plant over 100,000 trees in the names of our customers. With over 70 years of experience in designing and delivering green prefab homes, Lindal Cedar Homes Europe is your ideal partner when it comes to building your custom home.
- The Lindal building system is a continually-refined assembly of components that are designed to be used together, enhancing structural integrity and reducing infiltration.
- Engineered building products are stronger and consume less material.
- Lindal green prefab homes package specifications include advanced framing, EnergyStar™-rated cedar-framed windows with energy-efficient glazing, and other resource-efficient upgrades. Well-considered options enable you to tailor the components to the climatic conditions of the site and to your own desire to build green.
- Prestained siding and other components can use low-VOC stains if desired.
- Preassembled interior and exterior rails reduce waste and on-site labor.
- We provide help with planning for energy-efficient products, both in your Lindal package and beyond the building phase.
- Your Lindal building package can be delivered in one load, saving time, money, and gas—a major advantage over the many necessary trips to the local lumber yard when you’re not building a Lindal home.